Assistant Gym Manager - Oxford, Oxfordshire
Hours: 30 hours per week + PT Opportunity
Reporting To: Club Manager
This job description is not intended to be all encompassing and additional tasks/responsibilities may be added as required.
- Ensuring monthly club audits are to required standard including night time audits.
- Cleaning and maintenance of the club where necessary.
- Completing management checks to ensure safe and enjoyable gym experience for our members.
BUDGETS & ANCILLARY INCOME
- Buzz Coaches – Driving PT rent where appropriate and ensuring progression for all coaches.
- Ensuring the Studio budget is in line with set amount whilst ensuring extraordinary classes and timetable. Appraisal and the refreshing of our class timetable. This role includes a £600 upskill grant to become a Les Mills instructor and will require teaching around 4-6 classes per week.
- Assisting the manager to reduce/eliminate overtime, holiday pay and class costs where possible.
- Increasing Income from ancillary sales such as vending.
- Hitting membership sales targets through prospect tours, health days, sales calls, etc. Organising and directing sales initiatives with your line managers and the team to drive sales including flyers, health days, events.
- Please note promotional outreach including hand to hand flyer delivery will be required in this role.
- Delivering weekly member challenges to engage with members - Buzz Burnouts, Ensuring Live DJ events & interactive events in club.
- Gym Floor walking and coaching of the team to connect with members and increase interactions with member - Buzz High 5 Model.
- Utilising our systems to ensure coached sessions and classes are booked by new members and ongoing touch-points as our members go throughout their journey with us.
Please apply in confidence by submitting your CV with a covering note by clicking 'Apply'.