As an Electrician, you would be a key member of the team and coordinate the installation, repair, and service of electric and electronic components. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are a licensed electrician, devoted to your craft. You are focused, responsible, self-motivated and have a knack for troubleshooting. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and earn the trust of your clients. $600 Bonus if qualified.
- Install, maintain, and repair existing equipment
- Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine needed repairs
- Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects
- Evaluate customer requests and provide work order descriptions and price projects
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Operate with safety as a primary concern for self and customer
- Journeyman Electrician
- Physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Professional appearance and personality
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
Location: Kansas City,
Apply for this job now.