Design, install, maintain and upgrade the enterprise's databases (development, testing, and production). They provide technical expertise in the use of database technology and are accountable for the overall performance of the enterprise's database environment. Database Administrators work closely with business and system analysts and solution developers to define and resolve information flow and content issues-helping to transform business requirements into environment specific databases.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience:
- At least five years experience supporting the development of applications on distributed platforms such as Oracle 12c and above , DB2 -LUW, MongoDB on RHEL OS platform and in cloud.
- Experience with Oracle RAC version 12c, Oracle Streams, Data Guard, DB2-LUW database support, MongoDB
- Experience with Oracle version 12c above, DB2-LUW, MongoDB
- Oracle DBA with experience on Oracle 12c version ,
- Oracle 12c RAC experience, experience with Oracle Streams, Data Guard, Oracle Unified Directory Services, Experience on DB2-LUW database administration activities, MongDB NoSQL database administration are required.
- At least five years relation database technology expertise
- At least five years of experience supporting the development of oracle databases of versions 12 and above on distributed platforms and cloud
- At least five years of experience in SQL and PL/SQL coding
- Experience with Oracle RAC of version 12c 5.Experience with Oracle version 12
- Significant experience in identifying and resolving SQL performance issues through tuning
- Experience in supporting DB2-LUW version 9 and above, MongoDB DB support of version 3.4 and above
- Database administration experience of SQL Server 2016
- Bachelor degree in Computer science or related fields is required.
- Master degree is preferred in a related field such as computer science
- provided by Dice