We are seeking a Utility Engineer to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Commercial Cleaning Systems (“CCS”) is a full-service janitorial company that specializes in single and multi-tenant buildings, corporate campuses, municipal and public education environments.
We are a quality-oriented company that serves our customers in a professional and efficient manner. We have established a culture based on core values that define who we are as a company. Our culture results in our customers being supported by our employees who are committed to delivering our services based on these values:
Commitment: Promise to work hard in performing our duties to the best of our abilities.
Professional Integrity: Pride in delivering our services when we promised and how we promised.
Accountability: Taking ownership of our actions and decisions.
Continuous Improvement: Encourage innovation to better serve our customers.
Excellence: Driven to exceed our customers’ expectations at every level.
We are passionate about what we do and looking to add service-oriented and highly motivated team members to share in our growth. Today, CCS has over 3,500 team members with a presence in Southern California, Nevada, Arizona, Washington and Colorado.
Role: Utility Engineer
Location: El Segundo,
Apply for this job now.