COMPANY: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Temporary, FullTime
SALARY: £18000 - £24000 per annum
1st Line Support Analyst - £18K - £24K per annum
Our client are recruiting for a 1st Line Support Analyst to work in their office in Manchester on a 6 month FTC.
* The role will be to provide initial IT support to the firm (as a whole) and to other IT functions.
* Responding to inbound telephone calls, emails and service requests, logging all requests into the IT Helpdesk software and escalating where appropriate to other IT functions.
* Assisting all the client's people with their questions about any of the firm's software and computing platforms to the best of his/her ability in a positive and enthusiastic, professional and courteous manner.
* Delivering outstanding customer service through understanding the customers IT and Business needs.
* To take full ownership of issues and always be willing to find answers to all questions addressed to them.
* Logging all requests received with a high level of quality, maintaining detailed and accurate records into the IT Helpdesk system both to inform the end user, document issue and resoluton and for escalation to other teams.
* Research questions using a variety of manuals and resources, and to work with other IT Functions, answering any customer's questions and pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
* To answer calls and strictly adhere to Service Level Agreements and team or individual KPIs.
* Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
* Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers / suppliers / visitors / enquirers and relevant people, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Have excellent Customer Service skills.
* Have excellent inter-personal skills and a highly service-orientated approach Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Be positive, enthusiastic and supportive both of corporate / client objectives and of team members.
* Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with experience of meeting targets and deadlines.
* To contribute in team meetings. To be detail-orientated with significant emphasis on quality of work. To have the ability to work as part of a team in a highly collaborative environment and under own initiative Outstanding trouble-shooting skills.
* Microsoft Operating Systems Windows 7 & 10 Microsoft Office 2010 & 2016, Microsoft Active Director
* Experience working within a Citrix environment
* Desirable Knowledge of ITIL principles or official accreditation.
* Working knowledge of Case Management and Practice Management systems.
* Digital Dictation systems. Experience of working in a Legal/ Professional services industry in an IT capacity.
* Anti-Virus products and PC Security. PC hardware & peripheral devices.
* Network multifunction devices (Print / Copy / Scan).
* Mobile devices (Phones, Blackberries, iPhones).
Hours of work: The Service Desk operates a shift system to provide cover between 7am and 10pm. However out of hours support may be required including weekends. (shifts between these hours on a rota basis)
"If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Amanda on 0161 214 6110 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer."
Role: 1st Line Service Desk Analyst
Job Type: Temporary, FullTime
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester
Apply for this job now.