Do you work well with others and enjoy working in a varied and fast-paced environment? Would you like to work a mile from the beach, enjoy free lunch every day and wear casual attire to work? Our Hermosa Beach Telecommunications Brokerage and Consulting, Inc. 5000 Company is looking for someone to join our team as a Pricing Specialist. This position is for a detail oriented, organized individual who enjoys working within a high performing team.
The Pricing Specialist's job is to help grow company revenue by helping our clients with researching and finding the best carrier and pricing options for their customers. We listen and respond to the needs and requests of our clients to come up with the best pricing recommendations for their customers. The qualified candidate will enjoy working in a team oriented, rapid learning environment where the focus is placed on helping our clients choose the right telecom solutions for their customers. To ensure we remain best-in-class we provide continuous opportunities for on the-job training and education. This position is based in Hermosa Beach and reports to the Quotes Team Supervisor.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare product and pricing proposals for our clients comparing multiple solutions and options based on the various requirements of the opportunity and whichever requirements are most important.
- Provide customer service support and resolve pricing problems for existing and prospective agents and customers.
- Learn and use specialized online pricing tools and the Sandler Portal in order to provide effective sales support.
- Actively monitor and respond to our shared quotes mailbox within our 4-hour commitment guarantee.
- Conduct bill audits and analysis for existing and prospective agents and customers.
- Participate in our weekly Quote Team meetings
- Be available to answer the phones during designated work hours.
- Attend carrier training or webinars to learn specific products, services and procedures.
- Special projects and other related duties as requested by management.
- Detail oriented & ability to follow instructions
- Effective communication (written and oral)
- Problem solving skills
- Positive personality
- Punctual and able to manage time effectively
- Able to multi-task effectively
- Able to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Able to work on a computer for extended hours
- Able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel and Word, and Internet Explorer
- College Degree (preferred) with an emphasis in Computer Science, Communications, Physics, Engineering, Math & Science desirable.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a professional environment (customer service, technical, sales, operations, etc.) preferred
- General Customer Service Background in internet/network technologies (voice, data, cloud, etc.) is desirable.
- Any previous sales experience is a plus.
This is a non-exempt hourly position, with an hourly rate of $17.50 to $22.75 plus incentives. Salary varies based on candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Sandler Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Sandler Partners is a dynamic, high-growth organization at the forefront of real-world technology adoption. We are the fastest growing distributor of connectivity and cloud services in America, as documented by eight straight inclusions in the Inc. 5000, even though we also are one of the largest companies of our type. We achieved this distinction by outperforming our competitors in flexibility, breadth and depth of support for our sales partners. In short, we provide both the most support and the best support in our industry.
Because our extraordinary rate of growth is based on delivering the highest levels of service and support, careers at Sandler Partners are challenging and rewarding. We're always on the lookout for strong team members that can both collaborate in groups and problem-solve independently. Our ideal applicant is software savvy, has a positive outlook, performs well under pressure and strives for excellence. If you're interested in joining our dynamic team, send us your resume.
Role: Pricing Specialist
Location: Hermosa Beach,
Apply for this job now.