Our Director of Marketing and Business Development needed for fast-growing company. This key team member will oversee all marketing activities including advertising and lead generation teams which drive our top-line revenue. We have high expectations and even bigger goals, if you think you can match our drive with your entrepreneurial spirt, please apply.
What’s in it for you:
- Very well respected company across multiple states
- Award winning culture
- Great pay and benefits
- Opportunities to develop yourself to your true potential
Executive Team Member
- As the Director of Marketing and Business Development, you will report directly to the CEO and serve as the spokesperson for the entire Marketing Department
- Analyze, gather and factually report the Business Development strategies and Marketing initiatives that affect the Company
- Contribute solutions to operational issues, bring Marketing issues and resolutions to team for review
- Ensure company policy and procedure is being adhered
- Responsible for overall development and execution of company-wide marketing strategy and public relations activities.
- Manage $5mil marketing budget and spend, including agency and vendor management as well as staffing budgets.
- Areas of expertise to include: brand development, digital platforms, advertising, public relations, CRM, marketing analytics, business development, face-to face, community relations, and communications
- Work closely with sales and marketing team(s) to develop, implement and execute strategies to promote high level of customer experience and measure effectiveness
- Analyze market trends and demographic data to make modifications to marketing and business development strategies
- Drive the execution of multiple content development initiatives through various channels
- Maintain effective performance management, communication and coaching of inside marketing team, call center team and outside marketing teams.
- Lead strategy on emerging digital business models and technologies, articulating the digital future and the organization's role in it internally and externally
- Build strong relationships with and influence creative leadership teams, internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing. MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of successful marketing experience with at least 5 years of marketing leadership experience in a senior position. Prefer experience in direct to consumer in-home sales.
- Strong knowledge of digital initiatives, web and SEO as well as drip marketing campaigns.
- Strong creative vision required.
- Significant experience and proven success in implementing and evolving marketing strategies
- Must have analytical, planning and decision making skills; demonstrated ability to use marketing data for business decisions
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office applications along with Social Media experience
- Inspirational leader who can manage innovation and bring programs to life through creative talent
- Must have strategic agility, organizational ability and successful track record for building effective teams
- Effective communication, marketing and relationship skills with internal and external customers at all levels
- Dynamic personality with excellent presentation skills
- A strategic and proactive thinker who's not afraid to take risks and can influence and drive change from traditional to digital thinking
- Thrives in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated fiscal responsibility and business ethics
- Salary + bonus = $120k ++
- Attractive benefit and bonus package
Keywords: Director, executive, executive level position, Marketing Director, Marketing manager, marketing management, business development director, business development manager, sales director, sales manager, sales management, account director, account executive, account management, account manager, management, group management, managing director, senior executive, president, chief business development officer, cbdo, ceo, coo, power
Role: Director of Marketing and Business Development
Location: New Orleans,
Apply for this job now.