SF Group are currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Manager for a market leading service company in Derby. This is a hands on role managing a major and sizable contract, and requires strong control, incisive analysis and business partnering for multiple stakeholders.
As the Commercial Finance Manager, you will be reporting into the Head of Finance & Commercial and will be have the opportunity to drive and improve performance.
- Manage the production of the monthly management accounts, forecasts and budgets and prepare all necessary analysis and associated commentaries.
- Taking full ownership for several business streams, holding reviews, liaising and managing the growth of each business through performance and variance analysis providing commentary to senior management.
- Provide support to the rest of the operations team as required relating to specific adhoc requests or regular reporting development.
- Managing a Management Accountant. Ensuring process efficiencies are identified and ensuring the accuracy of the contract billing.
- Ownership and development of all client reporting.
- Using raw data, investigate opportunities to change and influence the operational processes to benefit P&L, working capital, client reporting or internal reporting.
- The role will require the development of relationships with multiple stakeholders, including senior contract management, operational management and back office teams.
- Provide support to the Head of Finance and Commercial in relation to the business planning cycle, client reporting requests and other financial information.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Completion and ownership of balance sheet reconciliations.
You will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with a commercial and analytical mind. You will have previous experience of working with and processing large data sets to produce summaried management reports. You will have excellent presentation and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
If this sounds like the commercial opportunity you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Role: Commercial Finance Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Derby, Derbyshire, Derbyshire
Apply for this job now.