Company: GURU RESOURCING LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
An Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant is needed to join an independent music company based in London.
Expect to play a key role supporting the smooth running of the accounts ; Currently you will be working remotely, however once restrictions are lifted you are expected to work from the office in London, ;
With 16 global offices and an unrivalled international network, this family of independent record labels, champion and support the best independent music in the world.
Due to continued success, they are seeking an Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant to become the first point of contact for all accounts ; The Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant will provide transactional finance support to the label group and distribution businesses as well as assisting with the year-end Audit process.
Whether you are taking ownership of all transaction bookings (Vendor set up, PO’s, invoices, reporting etc.
); processing weekly, monthly and ad hoc payment runs; maintaining a control account; posting VAT; managing contra bookings between AR/AP; reviewing the suspense control account or anything else necessary, it will be your experience in a similar role that ensures amazing ;To ;
You should be an enthusiastic and reliable Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Financial Administrator / Finance Admin / Accounts Administrator or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in similar accountancy role ideally within a music environment;
- You are organised, efficient, and effective with strong communication skills;
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible in your duties;
- A logical, methodical approach, with high attention to detail;
- You are able to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities;
- A high mathematical standard and excellent Excel skills is essential;
- The ability to build relationships and interact with the wider business and senior management;
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals;
- Your are passionate about music;
- A Level or equivalent including GCSE grade C or above in Math’s and English or with some equivalent accountancy qualification or experience.
In return the Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant will be joining an expanding team who have experience of working with clients from all over the world! Our client embraces diversity.
They strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union.
They aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and value each of their employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the team.
They believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of their culture.
They expect all their employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect.
They want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive their company forward around the globe.