Company: JIFFY LUBE - NAPERVILLE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Position Purpose: To ensure customer receives complete service to his/her vehicle in a timely and professional manner and to maintain a pleasant and safe environment for customers.
- Provide services to customers following procedures and standards as outlined by management for Signature Service and ancillary services including, but not limited to:
- Assist customers in making correct decisions for preventive maintenance needs.
- Drain oil and replace filters.
- Check and replace automotive fluids as directed.
- Clean vehicle for customer as outlined in JTSS documentation.
- When assigned as a CSA, take initial service requests and enter information into the store computer system.
- Make recommendations to customers, explaining additional services based on manufacturer's recommendations.
- When assigned, complete sale transaction in register.
- When assigned, assist with advertising outside of store.
- Understand and comply with OSHA and EPA standards.
- Clean facility as directed to maintain the cleanliness and general repair of the shop and property.
- Be available to work temporarily at nearby locations.
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and/or JTSS documentation.
- Other duties as requested or assigned.
- Customer service skills to assist customers.
- Ethics and integrity to treat customers and other employees with respect.
- Basic computer skills to enter customer and vehicle information correctly.
- Cash handling skills.
High school diploma or GED preferred