Autism Teaching Assistant -( £65 - £75 per day) - Full time - Central Bristol
We as Teaching Personnel are looking for Teaching Assistants that specialise in working with children with autism.
Do you have experience with children with autism?
(This could be professionally or within the family)
About the role:
- You will be working 1:1 with a child with autism, assisting with reading, writing, classwork, and any other activities set by the class teacher.
- You will sometimes be outside in the playground, playing games, creating new things, and helping with sporting activities.
- You will be working from 8:30am - 3:30pm, Monday to Friday
- You will be based in a Primary School in the centre of Bristol - (we also have roles in other areas of Bristol!)
- Are you a positive and smiley person?
- Are you energetic and motivating?
- Do you enjoy working with a child 1:1 and really making a difference?
- Are you flexible, creative, and able to build and create relationships with pupils easily?
- Do you have a DBS or are happy to apply for one?
What we offer you:
- Your own dedicated consultant who is available 24 hours a day!
- Competitive weekly pay
- Valuable experience in a fun and friendly school with supportive and welcoming staff
- Working alongside the market leaders in education recruitment
- Training and access to courses and CPD (Continual professional development)
Do not hesitate to get in touch as interviews will be taking place shortly. Apply here or email Meg on #removed# .
We look forward to hearing from you!