Role Overview: Sr. Software Engineer
FinTech client is hiring a Sr. Software Engineer to join the Product Development Team. This role will report to the CTO and will be responsible for taking designs and product requirements to build user friendly web applications tailored to small business financing. Our ideal candidate has a passion for learning, solving problems, and building software.
· Create a systems architecture that incorporates functional requirements, technical considerations, business processes and use cases
· Support the development, integration, configuration management, and publishing of architecture artifacts such as models, diagrams, documents, and databases
· Interpret wireframes and translate visual designs and user experience flows into sound technical solutions
· Provide UX and Product with advice, feedback, constructive criticism, and effort estimates to iterate on designs and product requirements
· Conduct code reviews as appropriate
· Participate in sprint planning and execution as well as technical meetings
· Develop, maintain and document web services and APIs
· Evaluate, select and use development frameworks and tools
· Deliver high quality work under agile environments while adhering to release timelines
- 5+ years of technical leadership and experience in software and web development
- Must be familiar with Microservices architecture and S.O.L.I.D. development principals.
- Must have experience and understand the relationship between applications, systems, hardware and software
- Demonstrated experience working with enterprise data and the creation and implementation of complex data models
- Experience with system design and development process, including requirements analysis, feasibility studies, software design, programming, prototype testing, installation, evaluation and operational management
- Proficient in current development and source code management tools like Visual Studio
- Sound understanding of the software development life cycle and agile/scrum techniques
- Proven success delivering working software and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent
What we offer
· A challenging and rewarding early-stage startup opportunity with unlimited growth potential
· A beautiful open concept office space located in the heart of downtown Miami - walking distance from public transit and a variety of local restaurants and cafes
· A fun, friendly, and talented team that is passionate about financial technology and helping small businesses succeed
· Generous benefits and perks including medical and dental insurance, 401k, unlimited snacks, flexible vacation policy, casual dress, free gym membership, team lunches and culture events
At Benjamin Douglas, we are passionate about finding the right talent and fit for positions within your organization.
Offering expert consultancy in permanent and contract recruitment, we help our clients achieve their business goals by finding highly qualified candidates to fulfil their needs.
With an International portfolio, Benjamin Douglas represents businesses across Technology, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
Visit our website for more information: #removed#
Role: Sr. Software Engineer
Apply for this job now.