· Develop a Supply Base that meets Company Prototype Operations needs and requirements.
· High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult.
· Understanding of engineering theory and principles of QUALITY.
· Highly developed oral and written communications skills.
· High level of interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to work independently and with others.
· General interest in product QUALITY, particularly automotive.
· Familiarity with basic machine types.
· Familiarity with all DESIGN, build and test services.
· Highly proficient in reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
· Thorough knowledge of most advanced engineering methods, tools, and procedures.
· Develop/Train New Suppliers.
· Manage Technical Review Process.
· Problem Solving and Analysis.
· Document, Track, Resolve Supplier issues.
· Issue Supplier Problem Cases and approve corrective action.
· Improve Suppliers with "poor " score on Ratings Index.
· Manage Supplier Debit Process.
· Manage Supplier Tooling Audit Process.
· Attend weekly Quality Meeting and resolve issues.
· Manage Containment / Sorting Process.
· 5 - 10 years of relevant experience.
· GD&T blueprint reading and understanding. PPAP Quality Documentation.
· GP-11 or Incoming Material Certification (IMC).
· Problem Solving: 3L5Y, 5-Phase, 8D etc.
RGBSI, a leader in the staffing industry, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary staffing partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.
Role: Quality Engineer
Apply for this job now.