Company: CHURCHILL HOWARD LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Churchill Howard are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for a high profile, market leading business in South Birmingham. This business partner will influence and challenge operational stakeholders and provide detailed analysis and insight in order to improve business performance.
Responsibilities will include:
* Business partnering senior operational stakeholders
* Producing detailed financial analysis and reporting to ensure key KPIs are achieved
* Regular presentations to senior management to contribute to business strategy
* Quantifying costs and benefits of new ventures to ensure profitability is maximised
* Producing periodic management information packs and developing investment appraisal models
The successful applicant will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with relevant experience and the ability to demonstrate exceptional communication and influencing skills.
In return they will be offered a chance to challenge themselves in this fast paced, change focussed environment developing a skill set that will allow them to progress and become a senior manager of the future.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent and temporary recruitment.