Navy Expeditionary Warfighting Development Center
Provide support for:
- Execution of Navy Expeditionary Warfighting Development Center (NEXWDC) phase training;
- Navy Expeditionary Staffs performance evaluation in integrated/advanced training events; exercise development and planning in support of Fleet and training/assessment exercises;
- Expeditionary Warfare (EXW), Irregular Warfare (IW), Construction (CON), and Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection (ATFP) tactics analysis, review and standardization;
- Navy Expeditionary concepts review and proof of concept in fleet exercises;
- Mission area effectiveness assessments, and gap identification and analysis.
Location: Virginia Beach, VA and San Diego, CA
- Support design, development, refinement, and execution of training exercise scenarios in order to train and assess Commander, Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC) unit(s)' ability to effectively execute its combat mission in a MCO environment. These modes of events and exercise include, but are not limited to, an Integrated Exercise (IEX), FST exercise and, when scheduling permits, culminate with participation (synthetic or live) in a JTFEX for Carrier Strike Groups (CSGs) or an ARG/MEU CERTEX.
- Conduct unit(s) performance assessment and provide findings to the Training Officer (N7). The exercise and assessment end-state is the training audience's demonstration of operational staff planning, and command and control Navy Mission Essential Tasks (NMET) capabilities/proficiencies during an integrated/advance exercise. Exercises may be NECC controlled or non-NECC controlled exercises -- Fleet, Joint and/or Coalition/Multi-National exercises; exercises may be live, virtual, constructive or a combination thereof.
- Support to develop, refine, and execute exercise scenarios aimed at assessing Experimentation and Concept of Operations (CONOPS) initiatives.
Civilian Education: Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Requires a minimum of ten years US military active service which includes units of action and operational staff experience; and three years of experience in military training and education focused on senior enlisted personnel, junior officers and senior officers or equivalent.
- Requires a thorough and practical understanding in the development of exercise scenarios and all supporting materials/documents that enable integration with, and compliment, the overall exercise scenario and objectives.
- Shall have recent (within the last five years) and relevant Navy live, virtual, constructive, and simulation training development and execution experience at the tactical and operational levels.
- Shall have familiarization with NECC type-unit warfare missions, functions and capabilities and NECC unit-type Navy Mission Essential Tasks; recent and relevant Navy training systems, processes and instruction.
Military/Navy Community Experience in at least one or more of the following:
• Naval Construction
• Navy Expeditionary Logistics
• Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)
• Coastal Riverine
• Navy Expeditionary Intelligence
• Navy and Naval Expeditionary operations
• Amphibious operations
• Combat Service Support
• Expeditionary Mine Counter Measures (MCM) operations
• Anti-Terrorism Force Protection (ATFP)
Security Clearance: Ability to obtain/maintain a Secret security clearance.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.