$95000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
We are looking for a Tableau Developer to join our product teams and to build Tableau workbooks providing complex data analysis to satisfy and delight our customers.
• Contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle
• Prototype, Design, and implement new capabilities
• Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
• Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
• Design and architect future-state solutions
• Help refine business requirements into technical requirements
Required Qualifications and Skills
• Design and build of dashboards in Tableau Desktop (using Tableau 2020.2 or higher)
• Design of different visualization types including Cross Tabs, Heat Maps, Tree Maps, Bar Charts, Pie Charts, Doughnut Charts, Line Charts, Scatterplots, Sparklines, Box and Whisker plots and Maps.
• Use of Parameters, Calculated Fields, Groups, Sets and Hierarchies
• Incorporation of Parameters and selections into dynamic Titles/Labels/Tooltips
• Creation of Level of Detail (LOD) expressions
• Creation of Action Filters and Quick Filters
• Data blending of multiple data sources by use of Relationships and Joins
• Performance optimization of dashboards
• Handling of large data sources within Tableau
• Has great attention to detail
• Ability to work either from a pre-defined specification or as part of a dynamic, collaborative design approach
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• Working with PostgreSQL data sourcesJob Requirements:
Tableau, Tableau Desktop
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.