World’s leader in distribution is looking for a Customer Support Representative to join their team!
Duties may include maintaining ongoing relationships, providing support and resolving problems for customers. Assisting in studies to determine customer incentives and developing and preparing proposals for customer leads. Additional duties may include distributing mail, filing, faxing, copying, and processing forms, typing, preparing reports and auditing documents.
• Provides in-bound and out-bound customer support in a contact center environment.
• Uses questioning skills to determine the nature of the call or inquiry.
• Uses judgment to follow set processes to recommend solutions and/or provide customized support when needed.
• Track customer package requests and assisting with delivery solutions, facilitating package investigations.
• Provide a personalized customer experience through easy, quick and enthusiastic interactions that allow our customers to accomplish their goals.
• Provide rate quotes and scheduling package pick-ups.
• Resolve customer concerns while cultivating positive customer relationships
• Strong customer service agent who is very detail-oriented (requires close attention to punctuation and grammar in documentation): Excellent listening skills and strong analytical abilities.
• Must be very professional, articulate, and have excellent phone voice/skills
• This is a 0-6 Month Contract Position
• Full Time Position
For the past 20 years, OLSA Resources has been a renowned supplier of top talent to Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States.
OLSA Resources is recognized as one of the top 50 Woman-Owned Businesses, and has received the Best of Portland Engineering Award.
Please bookmark our webpage to refer to during your career search as we are adding new opportunities daily: #
Role: Customer Support Representative II-5334
Apply for this job now.