Our client is one of the world's most iconic brands and they are seeking an experienced vehicle Sales Executive for their prestigious Mayfair car dealership.
Please note: to be considered for this role, you must have recent experience within a Sales Executive role for a Prestige Automotive brand.
The Role of Car Sales Executive
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, as an experienced Car Sales Executive you will sell cars and the associated options and products, whilst delivering an unsurpassed customer experience by consistently meeting customer's expectations.
Responsibilities as Car Sales Executive
- Ensure clients receive credible and thorough advice through their detailed knowledge of our brand and products
- Extract all opportunities from both incoming enquiries as well as from dedicated customer follow-up and prospecting activities, to deliver a truly unique customer experience
- Follow the company sales process prospecting to maximise sales opportunities and customer loyalty
- Demonstrate vehicles and options, including test drives, ensuring customer safety, adhering to legal regulations and internal procedures
- Fully maintain accurate data relating to customers and enquiries
- Carry out an accurate appraisal of all vehicles presented for part exchange
- Keep updated with the FCA Compliance Assessment, working within the Insurance Code of Business guidelines
- Achieve Sales Executive accreditation
Accountabilities as Car Sales Executive
- To understand and assist in the delivery of Business Strategy and Objectives
- Deliver an agreed level of service to the Internal and External Customer, Business Partners and External Suppliers
- Take ownership for personal development needs in anticipation of Business requirements
- Contribute fully within the team, ensuring the right environment is maintained
- Ensure the appropriate level of management control and system exploitation is applied to all relevant systems
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
For the role of Car Sales Executive there is a salary on offer of £25,000 per annum with an OTE of up to £65,000 plus a VWG vehicle. Additional benefits include:
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Private Medical
- Option of a 2nd VW Vehicle at preferential rates
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff preferential rates
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Prestige, vehicle, car, motor, showroom dealership, sales, executive,