With our foundation built on Sage 100 and our heads in The Cloud - Acumatica Cloud ERP that is, Klear Systems Inc. seeks Senior and Junior level software consultants to join our Irvine-based team.
We are growing RAPIDLY and are willing to train tech-savvy, business-minded individuals!
The ideal applicant enjoys business innovation, creative collaboration, and high-paced environments where each day is challenging, yet rewarding.
Experience with ERP and/or providing professional business consulting services including implementation, business process review, report writing, project management and on-going support & system maintenance for Sage 100 ERP and/or Acumatica Cloud ERP is required.
As our office buzzes with high energy and excitement, each day may include the following:
- Implementation, consulting, support, and training
Primarily Acumatica ERP & Sage 100 ERP and other related 3rd party business software solutions.
- Project management utilizing appropriate tools and resources to document processes, timelines and responsibilities.
- Project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, business process mapping, and end-to-end process.
- Client software training - both classroom and one-on-one.
- Create custom reports using reporting tools, such as Generic Inquiries, Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services/Queries, and Sage Intelligence.
- Software Integration - Assist in the design and creation of the components required for various software integrations, including but not limited to, data imports and exports of accounting related data.
- Periodic local travel to perform work at client locations. (Must be able to travel to clients anywhere in the U.S. as needed.)
Ideal candidates submit a resume that includes:
- 2+ years of experience with Sage 100 and/or Acumatica software and other business management products (SageCRM and 3rd Party applications, etc).
- Understanding of operational processes and requirements in the ERP world including but not limited to distribution and/or manufacturing.
- A functional competency in accounting, shop floor, supply chain/warehouse management, quote to cash, procure to pay, operations, eCommerce or CRM functions.
- BS/BA in computer science, accounting, technology, business or relative on-the-job education.
- 4+ years of related professional experience or graduate level studies.
Klear Systems, Inc. offers excellent compensation and professional development packages which include: competitive salaries with incentive plan, health, vision, and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick time/personal days and professional training/development.
If you're interested in thriving as a part of our team, please apply or send your resume to #removed#!
Klear Systems Inc. is an application consulting, software development, and business services organization focused on helping enterprise level companies increase profitability and productivity by providing innovative software solutions.
The Klear Systems, Inc. team specializes in Sage 100 Cloud ERP (formerly MAS 90/200), Sage CRM, and Acumatica Cloud ERP as well as other mid-market solutions. Other services include e-commerce/website integration, custom development, barcode systems, credit card processing, SQL reporting services, and custom programming.
While being intelligent and tech-minded, we also enjoy professional sports, foodie food, and the occasional karaoke night out.
We work hard for our clients from a relaxed office environment and as a result, business is good.
Role: ERP Software Consultant
Apply for this job now.