My client is a high-growth B2B SaaS start-up that's teaching computers to understand the real world. They use leading data-capture technology, including drones, to create 'digital twins' of real-world locations.
Having secured $4.5m in seed funding in 2018, they're looking to expand their London-based engineering team. Their platform has helped more than 20 large enterprise clients create £3.5bn+ in infrastructure builds already.
They're looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to work alongside the technical team of innovators and technologists, helping architect the platform infrastructure and creating new solutions that improve the way users interact with 3D spatial data on cloud platforms.
The ideal candidate will have experience using MEAN tech stack with 3D web technologies such as WebGL and Three.JS, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment. Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science (or similar) from a top tier university
- 7+ years' experience as a Front End Developer building modular front-end commercial solutions
- Expertise in one or more of the following: ES6, Angular (2+), Angular 6, Typescript, Node.js, RxJs
- Strong experience with HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, cross-browser and cross-device development
- Passionate about writing clean, solid, high-quality, scalable code with a strong desire to share knowledge with others
- Competitive salary package
- Exciting time to work at an early-stage start-up that is already profitable
- Unlimited holiday and ongoing career development/training
If you're interested in Senior Front End Engineer roles in London, please get in touch. Rosie Griggs