Company Name: Key Surgical
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist - Entry Level
Location :Eden Prairie, MN
Direct Hire Opportunity! Not contract.
This is a terrific opportunity to join a successful & fast-growing international company in an Accounts Receivable Specialist role. This is an entry level position, so if you have some experience with accounts receivables and are looking for something new, this could be a great opportunity for you! This position has great pay and benefits, is bonus eligible, offers an excellent working environment in a updated building, and has plenty of opportunity for growth.
The priorities for this role are to accurately and efficiently receive, process, and post payments to customer accounts as well as make collection calls and contact and maintain customer accounts. You will enter customer payments into the company’s business system for proper credit to a customer’s account and for proper recording of the company’s cash. Additional responsibilities include processing customer credits, collection of past due accounts, and answering general questions from customers regarding their account status. The incumbent will have direct interaction with customers, Sales and Customer Service Representatives, and the Management Team.
As an integral part of the Finance team, your responsibilities include:
• Effectively, accurately, and efficiently handle all aspects of accounts receivable, including the proper posting of customer payments and the preparation of deposits into Key Surgical financial accounts
• Successfully contact and collect on customers’ accounts where invoices have gone past due
• Analyze, report, and communicate with the Management Team and customers regarding past due accounts in order to minimize payables greater than 90 days
• Ensure that accurate and current information is related to customers by listening and responding to customer requests and comments
• Follow all procedures and methods relating to the proper posting of customer payments
• Understand and comply with the Key Surgical quality system and understanding the impact the position has on both the customer and quality
• Maintain a positive “can-do” attitude and actively contribute to the growth and success of Key Surgical
• Perform other related tasks as assigned and required
Qualified candidates will have the following education, background and skills:
• High School diploma is required; college education preferred
• 2-3 years accounts receivable experience preferred.
• Accounting systems experience required; knowledge of Great Plains a plus
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office products required including intermediate level Excel skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with great listening skills
• Basic math skills required
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work with accuracy a definite must
Key Surgical offers a fantastic work environment, competitive salary, annual bonus opportunity and a comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO along with opportunities for professional growth. If you'd like to be a part of our future success, please reach out for consideration to #removed#
We Make it Easy
• Applying takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
• You are hired directly by the company - MRA does not make hiring decisions.
MRA is a not-for-profit employers association serving over 4,000 companies throughout the upper Midwest. We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.
Role: Accounts Receivable Associate - - Entry Level - Great benefits!
Location: Eden Prairie,
Apply for this job now.