Customs Supervisor - VR/21836 - 6M FTC
Our client, a leading logistics and distribution company operating in over 120 countries, are looking for a Customs Supervisor for their team in Dartford, Kent.
This will initially be a six month fixed term contract, but may well become permanent.
This role will be based within the Sales team and is based around offering advice to new and existing clients.
Customs Team Supervisor Duties:
- Overseeing Sales Team and referring jobs to Customs Team
- Assisting the development of the team in relation to Customs
- Ensuring the highest standards of customer service
- Advising new and existsing clients of how you can assist with their Customs processes / clearances
- Tackling any areas of non-compliance and solving problems in an effective and timely manner
Customs Team Supervisor Requirements:
- Should be familiar with Customs processes and systems including HMRC regimes
- Hard working and service orientated
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, a team player, capable of building strong internal and external relationships
- Influencing skills
- Dedication and enthusiasm, hard-working, focussed and friendly
- Skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong communication and customer relationship skills
In return, the Customs Team Supervisor will get a salary according to skills and experience.
If you're interested in this Customs Team Supervisor position; click 'Apply Now', or email our Shipping team on #removed#
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering various areas within the industry as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience.
If you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight industry, then please contact us to see if we can assist you finding your next career move.