Demi Chef de Partie - Montagu Kitchen
The Montagu Kitchen is a modern British all-day dining destination, setin the heart of Marylebone,& & located in Hyatt Regency London - TheChurchill where guests can come together to eat, drink, socialise, and relax.Inspired by the gardens at Chartwell - the private home of SirWinston& Churchill, in Kent.
The Montagu Kitchen serve seasonal food using local suppliers and freshBritish produce, which aims to reconnect diners with nature through simpledishes that bring a little bit of the gardens at Chartwell to the city.
About the role:
As Demi Chef de Partie, you will play a key part in supporting the dayto day running of the kitchen and creating outstanding food in order to providea superb dining experience for our guests at any time of the day.& Some ofthe key processes include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the mise en place
- Preparing and presenting dishes to high standard level
- Deep knowledge of menus and seasonal products
- Being familiar with all food items on the menu and new products on the market
- Ensuring hygiene and sanitation are strictly observed and that equipment
- and utensils are handled, maintained and used correctly
Ideally with a NVQ L1/L2 qualification, you have already gained firstwork experience in the same or similar role, preferably within a prestigiousRestaurant and/ hotel environment.&
You are passionate about food and motivated to change and grow. If youare a dynamic, sociable and talented Demi Chef de Partie or experienced CommisChef that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meetyou.
Being part of Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill also means, joiningthe Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54 different countries, alsorecognised as a& UK Great Place to Work Company!
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, wepride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will haveaccess to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicatedtraining room.
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK restaurants & bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas & & & celebrations
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan
- Team member & performance rewards system redeemable in various forms complimentary such as gift cards
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
Please be sure to be eligible to work and live in the UK beforeapplying.
See descriptionRole: Demi Chef de Partie - Montagu Restaurant Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.