Administrative Assistant - $24 - $27 p/h DOE - Sacramento, CA
Do you possess strong administration skills coupled with Microsoft office knowledge? Are you an excellent written and verbal communicator with strong decision-making skills, attention to detail, and possess the ability to take the initiative? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are looking for a well-organized Administrative Assistant to assist the Directors of Education and Events and Operations. This is an excellent opportunity to build relationships with high-level executives while also contributing to our organization's overall efficiency.
The key responsibilities of an Administrative Assistant include, but are not limited to:
Education & Events:
- Manage and act as primary contact for all member communications pertaining to event registrations, event cancellations, event payment and event inquiries.
- Responsible for event registration and payment arrangements between CNCDA and metro associations.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining event inventory.
- Assist with Big Marker event software used for webinars.
- Provide support during webinars for members who are having issues logging in.
- Create and keep a list of vendors for sponsor gifts.
- Assist with staffing for special events, both onsite & off-site.
- Maintains, updates, and enters member contact data into association database software.
- Assist with events in our showroom (scheduling, room setup/breakdown, AV, event paperwork)
- Keep conference room, work room, and breakroom clean and organized including starting the dishwasher (when needed) and unloading.
California New Car Dealers Association protects and promotes the interests of franchised new car dealers throughout California. We represent nearly 1,300 franchised new car and truck dealers throughout California.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Cell Phone & Internet monthly stipend
The key skills and qualities of an Administrative Assistant are:
- High School graduation or GED required. College coursework/degree a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and the ability to learn new programs as needed.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude.
- The ability to work independently with little supervision and be initiative-taking with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage a wide range of administrative and support-related tasks.
- Superior organization skills and capable of managing the administrative challenges that come with supporting multiple roles.
- Written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability, and attention to detail.
- Quickly absorbs and adapts to change.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.