Essential Job Functions and Performance Standards:
- Reviews parts for obvious defects pre- and post- assembly
- Assemble parts per work instructions
- Packs parts after assembly
- Prepares labels
- Verifies accuracy of labels and adjusts if necessary
- Uses pallet jack to transport parts
- Cross-trains in other areas as required
- Complies with safety regulations and maintains clean and orderly work areas
- Assists with additional projects as directed
- Follows and supports all processes and procedures
HOW TO APPLY:
Register online at #removed#, select "Hudsonville" branch.
Already registered? Give us a call at 616-209-5690 for immediate consideration.
OR walk into our office any time Monday - Friday 8:30am to 3:30pm for an ON THE SPOT INTERVIEW!
We are located at 5340 Plaza Ave Hudsonville MI 49426
Role: Now Hiring 1st Shift Assemblers For An Immediate Start Position!
Apply for this job now.