HealthSmart is the premier provider of customizable and scalable health plan solutions for self-funded employers. We reduce costs and improve outcomes, all the while treating our health plan members with dignity and respect.
But that's just the beginning of our story - We make differences in peoples' lives every single day!
• We're a company of innovators.
• We deliver health benefit plans and solutions to provide worry-free, self-funded plan administration, quality coverage, and innovative care.
• We provide care management services that change lives and helps employers and members take control of healthcare costs.
• HealthSmartRx Solutions delivers extremely attractive pharmacy benefits with an Rx discount program.
• Our Network Solutions group offers national, comprehensive provider networks to provide member access to the right care.
• HealthSmart Casualty Claims Solutions leverages technology, robust information and unmatched experience to deliver innovative casualty claims management solutions with outstanding results.
• We offer business intelligence and web-based reporting. Plus, we offer a variety of health and wellness initiatives and even onsite employer clinics.
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative will deliver excellent customer service through fast and accurate call processing, communication and coordination with other departments to resolve inquiries. This position is the first point of contact for telephone, email or chat inquiries from members and providers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Handle telephone, email or chat inquiries in a timely and accurate manner to provide courteous and efficient service to callers.
· Document all communication activity in a clear manner.
· Interpret and communicate benefit and claim information utilizing the online system.
· Keep updated on all company guidelines, policies and procedures established.
· Adjust individual work flow to ensure that all department goals are met.
Education and Skill Requirements
· High School Diploma and two years related experience
· Knowledge of CPT and ICD10 coding preferred
· Knowledge of Medicare guidelines a plus
· Must be punctual and dependable
· Must have excellent telephone etiquette
· Must be Bilingual (English and Spanish)
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, and hear.
· The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
· The work is performed primarily in an office setting. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
· The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
HealthSmart is dedicated to providing comprehensive and innovative healthcare solutions. Our goal is to improve the health of our members and reduce healthcare costs by using cutting-edge technology and through our dedicated, creative team of professionals.
We offer full-time employees a competitive salary and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Short and Long Term Disability coverage as well as generous Paid Time Off (PTO), a 401k savings plan and an exciting and successful wellness program.
Role: Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.