Monday - Friday
I'm recruiting for an exciting job opportunity in a growing business, as Driver Trainer, the primary objectives of the role are to ensure that all drivers are full trained to the required standards on all aspects of driving, operation of vehicle equipment, Health and Safety, periodic training and the relevant legislative required to perform their role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all new drivers are correctly and competently inducted into the business, including the following: Driving Assessments, Risk Assessments and Vehicle equipment training
- Ensure that all drivers receive periodic training with regards to: Driver CPC qualification, ADR training as required, Vehicle cross training, Annual Driving assessments.
- Assist in accident, incident investigations supporting the Service Delivery Manager and identifying root causes, resolutions and improvement plans.
- Manage all aspects of vehicle insurance reporting and liaison with insurance brokers improving reporting times and reducing associated costs.
- Manages and drives vehicle telematics to improve driving behaviours and all associated costs, through driver engagement and appropriate training.
- Develop, plan, coordinate, implement and document all aspects of training to maintain compliance with regulations and company standards
- Perform administrative duties as necessary.
- In conjunction with the health and safety department, ensures that mandatory training, induction and toolbox talks are delivered in line with company policy
- Carry out, out of hours observations
- Certificate of Professional Competence in Road Haulage - Desirable
- LGV license - Essential
- Qualified Driving Instructor or minimum Driving Assessor - Essential
- JAUPT Accreditation - Desirable
- Health and Safety experience
If you would like to be considered for this role and have the relevant experience, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website.