Domiciliary Care Manager
Salary of £30K - £33k basic pay per annum
Fantastic commision opportunity
KPI Care are looking for an exceptional Care Professional with ambition and drive to manage and develop an existing succesful care branch which provides support to adults in the community, normally in their own homes.
The branch currently has approximately 1200 hours per week of work delivered across North Staffordshire, Stoke and Crewe, so we are looking for the incoming Manager to be prepared for growth!
The successful applicant will have a good track record in a similar position and will be able to operate in a fast paced work environment. We are looking for a strong leader that can oversee the delivery of a quality service and look for growth opportunities in other market sectors.
Our clients are mainly elderly adults with complex health needs, however we are able to also support adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism, physical disability and sensory impairment. We want our service to be reflective of clients' needs but flexible and solid enough to sustain diversity and growth.
We expect our Manager to really take the reins of the branch and lead a service that genuinely desires to improve the quality of life for our clients whilst being business minded and commercially forward thinking.
- A great salary with a simple and transparent commission structure.
- A dynamic work environment where there is real potential for growth and professional development.
- A great un-capped stream of referrals from the Local Authority.
- The ability to develop new projects by expanding your existing branch or supporting new client groups.
- Free training.
- Our office is conveniently located with plenty of free parking.
- You will have a company laptop and mobile phone
- The support and guidance of another senior member of staff during the first few months to ease transition and allow for adequate induction and direction.
- The creation of individualised, person centred support packages that work towards meeting identified outcomes with the clients, their carers and the purchasing council.
- To develop and sustain a professional, motivated staff team.
- To be an ambassador for the company, raising our organisations' profile and reputation for good quality support.
- Work to develop the branch services for your client group.
- Work Closely with the Council and Brokerage Departments in acquiring new support packages.
- Define an ongoing recruitment and retention strategy. Ensuring that all recruitment for your branch is carried out in accordance with CQC and Framework requirements.
- Promoting equal opportunities in recruitment, placement and training & development of all staff.
- Manage all the daily operations within the branch to ensure an efficient service is delivered.
- Maintain full compliance in line with CQQ regulations and Framework requirement, which includes all quality monitoring checks, file audits and monitoring our staff members key performance indicators.
- Identify and meet all the training and development needs for your branch.
- Dealing with any complaints specific to your branch and assisting other branches in our organisation when dealing with their complaints.
- Responsibility over disciplinary and grievance procedures of branch with support from our legal advisors.
- Ensuring effective rostering and placement of care staff in a timely manner whilst monitoring staff punctuality, call monitoring logs and continuity of care.
- Overseeing the maintaining of up to date and accurate records of all branch members, clients and plac