As the market for healthcare coverage continues to expand, we are seeking a highly motivated professional to serve as a Licensed Insurance Advisor / Sales Territory Leader.
If you are looking for a six-figure income and advancement potential with a rapidly growing company, and if you are committed to making a positive difference in people’s lives, Health eDeals may be just the place for you.
We want to speak with you. Contact us today!
We provide the support you need to be successful including:
- Sales Leads Provided at No Cost
- Diverse Health and Life Insurance Product Portfolio
- Ongoing Sales Training and Education
- Potential to sell products in 48 states (with proper licensure)
- Weekly Advance on Commission
- Residual income
- Advancement Opportunities - Management and Leadership
- Sales Support and Technological Infrastructure
- Sales Rewards and Recognition
And so much more!
- A valid Health and Life Insurance License
- Excellent track record of sales performance
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- An energetic and engaging personality
- Self starter, motivator, and entrepreneur
Build your future while helping others build theirs! Apply now!
Health eDeals Insurance Solutions, a division of IHC Specialty Benefits, is a full-service marketing and distribution organization focusing on the best in small employer and consumer insurance products and services.
Part of a strong, successful insurance organization that today serves over 1 million customers, IHC Specialty Benefits is a member company of The IHC Group. For over 30 years, The IHC Group has provided health, life, disability, dental, vision, fixed indemnity and medical stop-loss insurance solutions to individuals and groups. Through product innovation and committed relationships with policyholders, The IHC Group has built a strong, successful insurance organization. Each insurance carrier in The IHC Group has a financial strength rating of A- (Excellent) from A.M. Best, Company, Inc., a widely recognized rating agency that rates insurance companies on their relative financial strength and ability to meet their obligation to their insured's.
Role: Licensed Insurance Advisor
Apply for this job now.