Job Title: Early years supply staff
Contract Type: Flexible Working/Day to day supply
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently looking for Early years staff who are looking to work across Stroud.
These roles offer full flexibility to fit around your current commitments, while giving you a chance to gain valuable experience across different settings.
- Ensure all children are engaged in age-appropriate activities and provide a helping hand when needed.
- Uphold all setting policies and keep safeguarding a top priority.
- Support with maintaining ratio within the different age groups and rooms.
- Relevant experience working with children within the last 3 years.
- Be flexible and reliable and ready to work!
- Open to working in a variety of settings across the local area
you'll get from us:
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal Early years consultant who specialises in the Gloucestershire area.
- Support in finding you the perfect role!
If this sounds like you, here at Ivy Resource Group we've got you covered! Our aim is to find you the perfect Early years role that is suited to your availability and interests, as well as help you to advance professionally in your teaching career.
Ivy Resource Group are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.