SHORTHAUL AND REGIONAL !!!! HOME WEEKLY !!!!
Average Miles: 2,200 per week
Home Time: Every weekend, weekend days could change from week to week, but you get Fridays through Mondays off as a weekend day. Home time is 36-48 hours off.
Pay Scales: Guaranteed minimum salary of $1,050 per week ($1,075 with hazmat) can make more. Drivers are averaging around $1200 to $1500, if you have hazmat, you make more on this account- If the miles you drive in a week calculate to more than the salary, you’ll be paid the higher amount!
- Annual Safety Bonus: extra 1¢ - 3¢ per mile
- Referral Bonus: $2,000 per hire
- Annual Wage Increase
- Paid Orientation and Vacation
Pay based on experience (Salaried position)
Plenty of miles around Atlanta, and some parts around northern FL
- 2016 - 2019 Kenworth, Freightliner, and International Trucks
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Package
- 90% Drop and Hook | 95% No Touch Freight
- CDL: Class A
- Experience: 6 Months in last 7 months
- Age: 22 Years +
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
HHG and Practical Miles. New trucks and plenty of local opportunies!
Role: Local CDL Dedicated Driver | Paid Weekly Salary - Home Weekends
Apply for this job now.