PLC Programmer, Electrical Systems, Controls, Manufacturing
Competitive Salary [about $78K] - Full Benefits-World Class Corporation
- Maintain current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components
- Reprogramming PLC controls
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
- 5 or more years of electrical and controls experience in an industrial manufacturing environment, with an understanding of industrial electrical components
- Proficient with Rockwell programming software and hardware, including Logix5000 and HMI
- Understand the function and operation of mechanical hardware (used for pallet, case, and can handling systems) and/or packaging equipment or material handling equipment
- Industrial control system design, programming and troubleshooting experience
- Experience with Allen-Bradley PLC, HMI and VFD hardware
- Knowledge and experience with Allen Bradley PLC's, AC and DC drives and other industrial control components and devices
- Ability to read and understand electrical and mechanical diagrams and drawings
- Management Experience Required - No
- Minimum Education - High School Diploma or Equivalent
Does the candidate have 5 or more years of electrical and controls experience in an industrial manufacturing environment?
Is the candidate proficient with Rockwell programming software and hardware, including Logix5000 and HMI?
Does the candidate have experience with Allen-Bradley PLC, HMI and VFD hardware?
Does the candidate have knowledge and/or experience with Allen Bradley PLC's, AC and DC drives?
Keys: PLC programmer, Allen Bradley, Controls Engineer, Automation Engineer, PLC programmer, Controls Engineer, Manufacturing, Automation Engineer, PLC, controls, PLC programmer, Controls Engineer, Automation Engineer, PLC programmer, Allen Bradley, Controls Engineer, PLC
Bill Marek - CEO
A seasoned, avid, professional recruiter/headhunter. Relentless, experienced pursuit of THE candidate worthy of serious hiring consideration. Search, Assess and Deliver top talent to you, streamlining your hiring process and adding immediate and positive value to your corporation! Vantage Point Recruiters is a highly respected employment, consulting and recruiting search firm, successfully delivering strategic, impact players to corporations nationwide. Our experience, network, software, search engines, databank, contacts, and resources are far-reaching. Combined with our focus and expertise, the result is prime candidates for your review, and successful hire!
Bill Marek-CEO Vantage Point Recruiters #removed# #removed# Leading National Recruiter-Specializing in Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction.
Role: PLC Programmer, Electrical Systems, Controls, Manufacturing
Apply for this job now.