WE ARE A REAL LIVING WAGE EMPLOYER!
Horizon Parking Ltd is a car park management company, providing our various services nationwide.
We strongly believe that our colleagues are our best asset, they are at the heart of everything we do and as such we aspire to be an Employer of Choice. With our core values built around our beliefs such as having pride in everything we do, aspiring to make a difference, operating with honesty and integrity, and growth through people, innovation, and ideas, we believe we offer a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and forward-thinking company that really cares about you.
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic and motivated person, looking to pursue a career within an IT sector at a forward & progressive company, as a dedicated ANPR Tech Support Engineer
- Someone willing to develop themselves in a role where career progression is clear and defined.
What's in it for you?
- £24,000 - £26,000 depending upon experience
- Annual Bonus Scheme.
- NOW Pension.
- Statutory Sick Pay.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Additional 1 day's holiday for your birthday week.
- Health care cash back scheme.
- Mental Health and Well Being Programmes (EAP).
- Employee discount scheme.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Enhanced paternity leave.
- Employee of the Month Awards.
- Yammer monthly lottery.
- Regular ad-hoc monetary recognition.
- Paid DBS application.
- Access to free online training.
This role is ideal for someone who has worked with ANPR Technology previously, or someone with knowledge of CCTV Cameras and systems.
You must be willing to learn about ANPR technology if you haven't used it before. We'll supply expert training on our systems, as long as you have some existing technical knowledge or understanding. We're looking for initiative and evidence that you can work well as part of a team, however, it's your drive to solve problems and meet new challenges that will really count.
- Monitoring and maintenance of existing ANPR equipment, tablets and handheld devices.
- Build, test & commission enforcement equipment (camera based technology)
- Fault finding and investigation.
- Supporting of the companies IT Service Provider, ensuring a smooth running of the company IT systems
- Maintenance of the companies IT asset register
- Management of stock, receipting of spares returns, processing of Supplier RMAs, carrying out stock checks and ensuring that the department is well equipped to meet operational demands
- Develop a reporting process and provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Work closely with other stakeholders to improve capture rates and revenue.
What will we expect in return?
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of wireless technology.
- Knowledge of a CRM ticketing system.
- Practical experience working with PC hardware and software; fault finding, diagnosing, and repairing is desirable
- Database troubleshooting experience.
- Proven experience in a support role that entails multiple technologies is desirable
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong communication skills (written, face to face, and by phone).
- Ability to learn supporting Web based technology.
What do we need from you?
- Willingness to learn.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Deliver consistently high-quality work within time constraints to meet our business needs
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, efficiently schedule and manage you own time and time of others
- A keen interest in Technology and a strong desire to have a successful career in Technology and networking environments is desirable.
- Good verbal and listening communications skills.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have a process orientated logical and practical approach to your work.
If you believe you have the skills and experience necessary then please apply on line today.