We are seeking Insurance Agent and Financial Sales Management in Katy, TX.
Would you like to be happier at work? Would you love to build something that matters to you? We are the largest multi-line insurance and financial services company that's dedicated to our educators. You could have a dream career with us and live a happy work-life harmony. Horace Mann has an exciting opening for you to become a Horace Mann Agent. We have recently created this dynamic role in the Katy area, where you could build a business for yourself but not by yourself.
We know educators are committed to our youth's future, and we believe they deserve someone to be dedicated to theirs. We are passionate about providing auto, home, and life insurance to safeguard what educators have today. We are also excited about offering retirement and financial solutions to help them achieve financial success to live better and retire happier. You will have a deep understanding of the challenges educators face and make a positive improvement on their future. We are creative problem-solvers that educators love. This attitude remains our biggest high-reaching advantage in the marketplace.
We are dedicated and committed to helping you build a higher earning potential.
You will love:
- Learning with our hands-on training program;
- Being mentored and coached by a successful growing agency owner;
- $77,000 stipend plus new business and renewal commissions over a thirty-six months period to help you grow your business.
- A defined marketing territory for a better chance of building and growing;
- "The Eight Wonders of the World" - recurring earning potential;
- Opportunities for bonuses, rewards and incentives, including trips;
- Ability to build an economic interest in your agency;
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You enjoy being part of a fast-growing company;
- You are highly motivated, high energy self-starters;
- You have a history of turning your favorite passions into earning extra income;
- You love being your own boss with flexibility and control;
- You are optimistic and always believe there's a better way to do things;
- You have an approachable personality;
- You like playing a vital role in safeguarding clients' assets and helping them achieve their financial goals.
You will learn new things as agency owners and will:
- Be a specialist in providing relevant solutions to the financial challenges and help steward educators for financial success;
- Conduct Lunch & Learns, Retirement Seminars and Product Workshops with teachers;
- Lead school programs such as perfect attendance awards for students as well as teacher recognition programs;
- Welcome change and easily adapt and function well in a dynamic market environment;
- Be willing to invest time and resources to ensure business success; and
- Gain appropriate insurance and financial services licenses, including FINRA Series 6 and 63.
- Our agents overall earn an average $158,000 per year.
- Our top 50% agents earn an average of $244,000 per year.
- Our top 10% agents earn an average of $465,000 per year; and more than half, $267,000 were Recurring Renewal commissions.
High-End Earnings Potential
1st Year $65,000 - $70,000
2nd Year $80,000 - $85,000
3rd Year $95,000 - $125,000
*Depending on Your Production
**All agents are considered 1099 independent contractors
See how you can contribute to our client happiness and growing organization.
Horace Mann was founded in 1945 by two educators, and in the last six decades, we've become the largest multiline insurance corporation to focus on the retirement planning and insurance needs of the educational community. Based in Springfield, Illinois, we are a financially strong insurance and financial products provider with more that $8.2 billion in assets.
Horace Mann has been named to the "Forbes Top 100 Most Trustworthy Companies" list for 2013 and 2014.
Nominated by both employees and agents, we were named one of the "Best Places to Work in Central Illinois" by the Springfield Business Journal.
Awarded North America's highest honor in the field of cause marketing (where companies are connected with non-profits), a Cause Marketing Halo Award for our partnership with DonorsChoose.org. Horace Mann has contributed more than $1.7 million to classroom projects since we started our partnership with DonorsChoose.org in 2011.
Role: Insurance Agent and Financial Sales Management in Katy, TX
Apply for this job now.