Are you an ambitious graduate hoping to progress a career in the education sector? Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for our Future Teachers programme ahead of next academic year (September 2021).
Teaching Personnel are currently working in partnership with a number of secondary schools across Bradford to recruit graduates who wish to begin a teacher training programme in the future, but first want to gain classroom experience as a Teaching Assistant.
Through the 'Future Teachers Programme', successful graduates will begin a 9-month teaching assistant programme in September 2021 to gain the necessary school-based experience to prepare you ahead of beginning a teacher training programme within your allocated school the following year (September 2022). Over the course of the year, graduate teaching assistants will gradually take on more responsibilities at their respective school.
Working with a range of talented teachers you will support student learning and get a first-hand insight into what is required to be a confident and capable teacher.
• Full time graduate teaching assistant opportunities within our Future Teachers Programme
• Opportunities for Maths, English, Science, Humanities, Languages and Physical Education graduates aspiring to become a teacher in the future
• 9-month apprenticeship as a teaching assistant
• Earn up to £1200 per month whilst gaining vital experience
These opportunities are a full time role within an allocated school in Bradford where you will undertake a variety of tasks and activities that will give you a good understanding as to the role of a teacher. A significant proportion of these tasks and activities will also benefit your subject knowledge as you will focus on raising pupil attainment, supporting special needs pupils, covering classes, assisting with planning, preparing lessons and developing schemes of work.
Responsibilities within the Future Teachers Graduate Scheme will include providing;
• One to one specific tuition/interventions where you will utilise your subject knowledge to raise pupil attainment
• SEN support where you can work alongside pupils with Special Educational Needs
• In-class support in your specialist subject to enhance pupils learning experience
• Cover Supervisor work where you will experience covering lessons and classroom management
• Assistance with planning and preparation of lessons alongside teachers to up-skill you in this area
Graduates wishing to be considered please send an updated CV to #removed#