Extra money in your spare time. Pick the jobs you want, flexible hours, work with great children & families!
Responsibilities: Care for and supervise children
- Church & day care centers, private homes, hotels and special events - weddings. parties, etc.
- Assist with meals, activities and clean up
- Attend to special requests
- Experience with child care with quality references
- DEPENDABLE & RELIABLE
- Pass background check including; drug & alcohol, driving & criminal checks
- Strong organizational skills
PPS - Cura is on a mission to transform in-home care! After years of service to the elderly, we realized that everyone feels happiest at home. Unfortunately, it's not possible to thrive at home without a special caliber of caregiver. We understand the necessity of thorough training, mentoring, support, supervision, quality compensation and strict oversight. At Cura, our goal isn't just for our clients to live at home, we want them to thrive at home.
Our staff is promoted along a career path! More than sitters, we are committed to providing quality compensation, benefits, supervision, training and accommodating staff needs and schedules. Cura offers tuition reimbursement and schedules that encourage you to complete CNA training and receive State Certification.
GROW YOUR CAREER WITH US!
Contact us today at curaforcare.com/careers or call Mary at 615.522.5265
Role: Childcare - Kids Activities - Family Care Connection
Apply for this job now.