The human intelligence collector is responsible for information collection operations. They provide Army personnel with information about the enemy force’s strengths, weaknesses and potential battle areas.
- Screen human intelligence sources and documents
- Debrief and interrogate human intelligence sources
- Participate in human intelligence operations
- Analyze and prepare intelligence reports
Training- (Will pay to train)
Job training for a human intelligence collector requires 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and 20 weeks of Advanced Individual Training with on-the-job instruction. Part of this time is spent in the classroom and in the field.
Some of the skills you’ll learn are:
- Screenings, debriefings and interrogations
- Preparing maps and charts
- Human Intelligence analysis
- Using computer systems
- Foreign languages
- Interest in reading maps and charts
- Gathering information and studying its meaning
- Ability to think, speak and write clearly
- An outgoing personality
Total compensation includes housing, medical, food, special pay, and vacation time. Learn more about total compensation.
Earn Cash For In Demand Jobs
You could earn up to $40,000 in cash bonuses just for enlisting under certain Military Occupational Specialties. Visit Jobs in Demand to see if this job qualifies for an enlistment bonus.
In the Army, qualified students can earn full-tuition, merit-based scholarships, allowances for books and fees, plus an annual stipend for living expenses. Learn more about education benefits.
Future Civilian Careers
The skills you learn will help prepare you for a career in research, business planning and even government agencies such as the Central Intelligence Agency.
United States Army and the Army Reserves - primarily handling all of the DFW and surrounding areas
Role: HUMAN INTELLIGENCE COLLECTOR
Location: Fort Worth,
Apply for this job now.