One of our clients is looking for a Data Architect or a Digital Services Platform ideal candidate reporting to the head of Solutions & Software Development track.
The person will be providing the best solution to meet the industry needs and anticipate their future needs based on an understanding of the market. The ideal candidate understand data pipelines and have ability to create, solve problems and suggest / recommend solution in data driven software deployment. We are currently seeking a good foundation of Data Engineering skills followed by ability to work with Digital Head and Digital services team for our client in the manufacturing domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
The Data Architect would need to have at least 10+ years of hands-on experience. This candidate will be a contributing member as part of the Data Platform, ETL & ELT, Architecture and Digital Services Platform delivery Team. Understanding of IoT Platform and IoT sensor data is important.
You will create & execute data pipelines on Microsoft Azure using Microsoft azure tooling like Azure Databricks, Data Factory, Azure Event hubs and the Design specifications (high level design and low-level design) and co-ordinate development activities on-site along with Strategic customers for various Platform based projects/initiatives.
The role involves a lot of hands-on development skills, coordination, communication, and project management skills while working directly with the Heads of Line of Business. You will work within the global software development team (primarily Europe and India) to deliver against initiative and small enhancement portfolio objectives.
Roles & Responsibility
• Experience on SQL database to Azure data Lake, Azure data lake Analytics, Azure SQL Database, Data Bricks and Azure SQL Data warehouse and Controlling and granting database access databases to Azure Data lake store using Azure Data factory.
• Experience in Developing Spark applications using Spark - SQL in Databricks for data extraction, transformation, and aggregation from multiple file formats for analyzing & transforming the data to uncover insights into the customer usage patterns.
• Good understanding of Spark Architecture including Spark Core, Spark SQL, Data Frames, Spark Streaming, Driver Node, Worker Node, Stages, Executors and Tasks.
• Good understanding of Azure event hubs or Kafka (distributed stream-processing)
• Excellent communication skills with excellent work ethics and a proactive team player with a positive attitude.
• Domain Knowledge of Manufacturing is addon
• Expertise in various phases of project life cycles (Design, Analysis, Implementation, and testing).
• Led data pipelines and data platform performance tuning efforts to provide scalability and accessibility in a timely fashion, provide 24/7 availability of data, and solve end-u