Teaching Assistants with Hearing Impairment experience
TeacherActive are currently recruiting for a Specialist Sensory Support Unit and are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants with Hearing Impairment experience.
The Specialist Sensory Support Unit who are looking for Teaching Assistants with Hearing Impairment experience is based within a mainstream setting in Nuneaton and support primary and secondary aged students with hearing impairments, including profoundly deaf.
To apply for the Teaching Assistants with Hearing Impairment experience role, you must have:
- A relevant teaching assistant qualification
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working with hearing impairments
- A positive and nurturing approach to working with complex needs students
- Experience following and updating EHCPS
- Early Years' experience desirable but not essential
- BSL trained desirable but not essential
- EAL experience desirable but not essential
As a Teaching Assistants with Hearing Impairment experience through TeacherActive you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support from a dedicated team of consultants
- Excellent referral scheme
- Access to a range of unique positions in our schools.
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance.
If you are interested in the role as Teaching Assistants with Hearing Impairment experience, please contact Helen on 0121 200 3224 or email your CV to #removed#
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.