Customer Service and Sales Representative
Do you have a passion for Sales and Customer Care? A desire to understand the needs and motivations of people? If so, we want you on our team!
Customer Service and Sales Representatives work interactively with the customer to promote positive experiences by responding appropriately to customer inquiries or complaints regarding the company’s products or services. They will communicate with internal and external customers about basic underwriting guidelines, policies, and marketing initiatives to service customer accounts. Additionally, Customer Service and Sales Representatives will analyze, clarify, and resolve policy and account- related questions.
■ Job Functions
· Become licensed in Property & Casualty as well as Life, Accident and Health
· Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to help the customer identify specific products and solutions
· Review renewal business and identify appropriate follow-up action based on degree of change
· Solicit, sell and negotiate new business policies
· Cross-sell/up-sell products to existing customers
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries,
· complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
· Assist with the annual review process by contacting customers and preparing personalized
· customer coverage recommendations based on customer’s needs
· Perform risk analysis and field underwriting
· Refer unresolved customer grievances or complex customer interactions to senior team member
· Implement/adhere to company and agency guidelines
· Performs other duties as assigned
- Business Results: Able to meet individual performance metrics and goals
- Multi-tasking: Able to successfully juggle multiple priorities at any given time
- Attention to Detail: Maintain accurate and descriptive accounts of all customer interactions
- Communication: Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Job Knowledge: Understand basic product, sales and presentation skills, billing, underwriting, and processing guidelines
- Teamwork: Accept feedback when offered and work well with others
- Problem solving: Able to research and identify timely solutions to customer-related problems
■ Preferred skills and abilities
- P&C license preferred and two-year college degree highly preferred.
- Insurance or Financial services sales experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ideal candidate will have basic PC skills, basic math skills, strong analytical capability, conflict resolution skills, the ability to multi-task, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
$11 - $14 Per Hour + Commission
Role: Customer Service and Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.