Onebridge is actively seeking a Tableau Developer located in Indianapolis, IN to join as a direct hire member of our team.
Proud to be anchored in the Midwest. As leaders in the Silicon Prairie, we offer a local touch with a national reach. With deep roots in our community and through our commitment to our employees and partners, we ve established a history of success by empowering good people to do great things.
Description of Duties:
- Design and create data visualizations (reports and dashboards) as required to support user stories
- Support the Business Intelligence/Analytics data analyst with the understanding of business and data requirements, and iteratively designs visualizations for initial concepts and prototypes that can be presented to customers for feedback
- Develop Tableau based ad hoc user Interface for end users
- Perform detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples)
- Defines, executes and interpret complex/nested SQL queries
- Establish standards and best practices for dashboards and related technologies
- Manage a repository of re-usable data visualization templates and views
- Support Activities to document, evolve, and communicate artifacts developed using Tableau
- Administer Tableau server in multiple environments, as needed
- Building prototypes for demonstration and illustration purposes for peer groups, Business partners, or senior leaders.
- Collaborating with other BI Analysts and Engineers around data/table structures in order to optimize for Tableau Dashboards and other self-service needs.
- Supporting peers and stakeholders as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) through troubleshooting and analysis of results.
- Acting as mentor and Tableau SME for other Tableau users across the enterprise.
- Looking for opportunities to improve current processes or find efficiencies by applying industry best practices as a BI Analyst.
- Maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction through the implementation, investigation, analysis, training and relationship building efforts.
- Clearly communicating and driving discussions on data and insights, context, and implications with business and technology partners.
- Documenting and communicating technical specifications to ensure that proper and optimized techniques, queries, and final deliverables are understood and incorporated into data and analytics processes.
- Tableau Certification highly desired
- Demonstration of Tableau skills and knowledge will be required
- Experience working with numerous different data sources and knowledge of source connectivity and publishing for optimization
- Ability to work collaboratively in an agile environment
Onebridge offers competitive compensation and access to a comprehensive program which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible PTO, Holiday Pay, and 401K.
- provided by Dice