Infrastructure/Unified Communications Engineer | Mostly remote | Start ASAP | Up to £65,000 per annum
Our well established client are looking for a highly experienced Infrastructure/Unified Communications Engineer to lead their 3rd line Infrastructure Teams. The successful candidate will be a MS Teams & Exchange SME and will ideally have experience of support up to 4th line (minimum 3rd line).
- Strong, recent, hands-on technical experience with MS Exchange & MS Teams Audio (SME)
- Experience with Global/Enterprise system architectures
- O365, Azure AD & Azure DevOps Mimecast
- Monitoring tools, auditing, capacity management & security patching experience
- VOIP, TCP/IP, DNS, IDS & DHCP, Hyper-V Virtualisation & MFA experience
- Scripting technologies/automation tools and software defined architectures
- 3rd/4th line technical support
- Mentor 1st-3rd line people
- Work with the Business Change team to define, resource and manage a project life cycle, using traditional and Agile methods.
- Create roadmap and technical support to determine business needs
- Evaluate, test, recommend, & implement specific solutions in conjunction with Technical Architects whilst researching emerging technologies & making recommendations based on future business needs.
- Ensure all daily, weekly & monthly checklists and pre-planned maintenance is undertaken
- Ensure service uptime of the core systems hardware and ensure business continuity plans are in place.
If you have the required skills then please send your CV & contact details ASAP!
Role: Infrastructure Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Not Specified,
Apply for this job now.