Valle Vista Solutions is NOW HIRING for a Full Time Entry Level Account Management position. We provide 100% of individualized training to qualified candidates in the entry-level role. Training is focused in the marketing and sales industry.
- Strong communication skills
- Full Time availability
- College Degree preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in related fields
- Positive attitude
- Ready for a new challenge
- Student Mentality
Entry-Level Training Includes:
- Building Customer Rapport
- Public Speaking/Presentations
- Client Acquisitions
- Customer Account Management
Management Training Includes:
- Team Coaching
- Create and Execute Daily Meetings
- Understanding and Disclosing Company Standards with Clientele
- Pay increases with advancement
- Additional commissions and bonuses weekly
- iPad provided
- Family/friend nights
- Health programs
- Flex days offered
- Staff appreciation days
- HOLIDAYS OFF
- WIN PAID Vacations!
- Concerts and sporting events
- Multiple philanthropy events (Operation Smile, Feeding American, Soles4souls)
What to Expect when Applying:
After application is submitted, our Human Resources Department will call within 24-48 hours to reach out to qualified applicants. For qualified candidates there is a 3-step interview process with the initial interview being an in-person meeting with one of the hiring managers.
Direct marketing defined is the act of selling a product directly to a consumer. Rather than utilizing mass marketing methodologies, the clientele that chooses to partner with Valle Vista Solutions can have a more targeted marketing/sales experience called direct marketing.
By serving as liaisons between clients and their targeted consumer base, Valle Vista Solutions relieves the hardships most companies face when trying to gain new customers. New customers = growth, and growth = new opportunities. In offering clients professional, face-to-face representation that is more relatable and down-to-earth for customers, Valle Vista Solutions brings high customer satisfaction and retention to the table.
Role: Entry Level ACCOUNT MANAGER
Apply for this job now.