Our core business is high quality AV installations in restaurants and Bars. We are based out of the Wichita area but nationwide expense paid travel is required. You must want to travel. Experience in AV and low voltage is desired but we are willing to train the right person. Construction experience is desired. Salary dependent on experience and flexibility.
Responsible for the installation of Audio Video and Security systems within commercial and residential projects. This includes installing low voltage wiring and other devices such as TVs, speakers and cameras.
Key Job Functions:
- Meet or exceed production standards
- Maintain high quality installation expectations
- Install and repair Audio Video and Security systems
- Relay confidence to our customers
Skills And Knowledge Required
- Motivated and self driven
- Willingness to work as a team
- Customer service focused
- Basic construction knowledge
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Valid drivers license with acceptable driving record
- Ability to climb ladders and work in attics and roofs
- Ability to travel
Role: AV Technician
Apply for this job now.