Job Location: Twinsburg, OH
We are looking for an experienced Finishing Operator with mechanical background of working with various machines and has experience in Shipping and Receiving in a fast paced manufacturing company.
- Operate a finishing equipment for the process and preparation of shipment of custom plastic profiles
- Service, repair, and operate finishing equipment
- Initial line setup and change overs following posted schedule
- Package finished goods to meet product specifications
- Responsible for detailed completion of all on line, QC and production data reporting
- Perform a variety of mechanical and physical testing required per product specification and quality assurance using calipers and other measurement processes
- Maintain and repair equipment, tools and work area as scheduled or as needed
- Maintain order and cleanliness in all work areas through 5S and LEAN manufacturing methods
- Communicate and cooperate with fellow employees to maintain quality, operational efficiency and safety metrics
Your required Qualifications:
- 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment preferred but not necessary
- Experience with quality control; ISO experience preferred
- Mechanical background. Experience working with winding and packaging equipment
- Possess a commitment to Continuous Improvement
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented individual
- Dedicated individual that is able to support multiple processes
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Entrepreneurial nature: Self-directed, goal-oriented, customer focused
- Tow motor experience
- Mathematical aptitude
- Frequent walking, standing and lifting
- Reliable and punctual individual
- Experience with Microsoft Word, and Excel preferred.
- Dedicated team player with a willingness to learn new processes
- Ability to create solutions to address production and efficiency related issues.
- Prior participation in a Six Sigma or Lean Project a plus
- We offer you a diverse range of tasks in a dynamic team and personal as well as specialized development possibilities in a growth oriented company.
- Company offers an attractive and competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and educational background that includes salary, annual variable compensation, health insurance plans, 401K, paid holidays and vacation.
- Provides a model for flexible work time to create a work-life balance.
Technoform, a global leader in the window insulating component manufacturing industry is seeking individuals who can excel in a team-oriented, manufacturing environment and have demonstrated strong solution development skills and the ability to think outside of the box.
The Technoform Group connects people with ideas into a worldwide network of autonomous teams who think and act with the market in mind in the interest of their customers.
Worldwide we strive to find the ideal balance between the interests of the customer, company and workforce through all of our market goods and services, systems and processes. This is the most important foundation stone for long-term market success, the continuing existence of the company and its lasting financial and creative independence.
Our desire to continually improve processes and products, to be one step ahead for our customers and to always be better than the competition this is how we ensure the financial health of our working environment. The autonomous, market-oriented behavior of every individual within the Technoform Group ensures the quality of our work and of our working life.
One hallmark of our approach to business is that we are involved in society. We are open to other cultures and languages, as well as other products, markets and fields of business, and are always ready to embrace new technologies, organizations, partners and joint ventures.
A holistic thought process which knows no boundaries this is something which all of us share.
Our company comprises a network of non-linear relationships within which everyone is willing to share their expertise, and to make use of others expertise. Networked thinking is also a key characteristic of our dialogue with our customers, suppliers and the business world, which we view as part of an external network.
Role: Machine Operator/Packaging and Shipping (Third Shift)
Apply for this job now.