People 2.0 is the leading provider of contingent workforce engagement solutions within the U.S. and globally. People 2.0 was created with the idea of helping independent recruiters, staffing and recruiting firms, RPO's, MSP's and online staffing platforms create reoccurring contingent workforce revenue streams while allowing them to focus on their core competencies.
The Implementation Project Manager serves as the lead project planner for new client implementations. The Manager is responsible for demonstrating high-quality project management to ensure we have an excellent beginning for each new client and manage the scope of services.
The role is responsible for performing a thorough operational and software business review for our new staffing members and then organizing and leading the project plan through the entire new implementation timeline. This position is required to deliver a high-quality project management process and leadership with multiple departments to deliver an on time and 100% accurate “Go Live” implementation.
This candidate should have a minimum of 4 years' experience in a staffing company either as a Branch Manager or Regional Manager with direct oversight responsibility for recruitment, placement and back office or experience as a Payroll Processing Manager or Implementation Manager with processing high volume payroll. This position also requires a thorough understanding experience with Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) and/or payroll processing software.
To be effective, this position must be highly organized and detail oriented, with exceptional customer service skills, able to coordinate and collaborate with our Clients and their employees at all levels, and with all company departments.
- Conduct detailed business reviews that includes process and software for each new client.
- Define the tasks and manage implementation project plans for each implementation.
- Manage all stages of the implementation directly with the responsible department resources.
- Ensure all implementations meet the defined “Go Live” date.
- Manage the scope of services for each client, consulting towards best practices.
- 100% accuracy on the two primary objectives for a “Go Live” that all employees are paid accurately, and all client invoices are billed correctly.
- Establish and conduct an implementation survey to monitor client satisfaction for each new client.
- Track any outstanding implementation requirements after the “Go Live” until fully resolved.
- Provide a high-level of technical guidance for clients and internal staff using multiple software applications.
- Provide best-in-class customer service and resolution to internal and external client requests.
- Develop expertise and knowledge with other integrated 3rd party software platforms.
- Write detailed and summary findings based upon the new client business review for each key component for the implementation.
- Lead the client kickoff meeting, reviewing the project plan and assist internal departments in setting client expectations.
- Identify red-flags and/or gaps and lead internal staff to address and define the optimal business solutions for the implementation.
- Create and maintain the Implementation Project Plan timely to ensure we are on schedule for planned “Go Live”.
- Work with the team to resolve complex problems regarding the usage of our proprietary staffing software and/or other technology solutions.
- Based on any specialization for new clients, recommend supporting user materials, i.e. Reference Guides to be used for training.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our staffing software including reports/reporting tools and become a subject matter expert on our systems.
- Escalate issues to management as necessary to ensure key dates from the project plan are met and that the plan is live on our systems on time.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Accounting or Business Administration preferred or the equivalent (extensive staffing or payroll experience may substitute for a degree)
- Must have prior experience in staffing operations or payroll processing industries.
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience in Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) applications and/or HRIS systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word and Excel, Power Point, Teams
- Prior Project Planning and/or Management experience using project software applications
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional customer service skills and demeanor, along with the innovative ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Must be a team player with a sense of humor and a strong service-oriented attitude.
- Independent thinker and analytical problem solver; able to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to improve processes and enhance systems
- Able to recognize problems, develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendations.
- Communication skills: Strong interpersonal skills (listening skills, problem solving, confidence, etc.), ability to multi-task and emphasis on customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Position requires meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-directed with the ability to keep up with a very fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel (25%), may increase depending upon growth of company.
Powered by JazzHR