Company: ABPM RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
£75,000 to £85,000 plus benefits
Ready to become a finance leader and deliver change and improvements from a group perspective?
Then this might be a fantastic opportunity as your next career move as the Group Financial Controller of a continuously growing business. You will need to be a hands on and operational forward thinker ready to take responsibility for group functions including motivating and developing the finance function .
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Managing a proven finance team including the wider team
- Responsible for financial controls and group processes
- Identify long term advancements, implement system improvements and support planning.
- Monitor cashflow, financial transactions and carry out profitability assessments.
- Budgeting, forecasting and refine processes
- Ensure accurate compliance, policies are up to date and regulations are is adhered to.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA
- Experience of being a strong technical finance team leader
- Develop business strategies and plan accordingly
- Background of Systems Implementation and international accounting standards
If this sounds of interest please contact ABPM for more details by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference DE938931 or applying online.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.