Are you a creative marketer looking for a bigger opportunity with the #1 Real Estate Brokerage in the World? Keller Williams Premiere Properties in Glen Ellyn, IL is looking for a full-time, in-house Marketing Coordinator. Our fast-growing office is busting at the seams and we are looking to fill a Marketing Coordinator position to assist our agents with both brand and real estate marketing efforts.
The Marketing Coordinator position is a detrimental role within our office, where supporting our agents is our #1 priority.
We are in search of a jack-of-all-trades, with the ability to update a WordPress website, design a custom home brochure and hold consultation meetings with our agents to advise and help them get the most out of their marketing budget. The sky isn’t even a limit here, with the ability to grow the internal marketing company across multiple offices, and possibly grow to service the entire region, country, etc., this position has unlimited potential. Currently, this position will entail meeting with agents, consulting about their marketing/business goals and recommending marketing initiatives to help them achieve those goals. Once an agent approves a marketing effort, you'll be rolling up your sleeves to complete that. Currently, the Marketing Coordinator will complete all marketing requests on their own (website updates, graphic design projects (flyers, postcards, etc.), email campaign management, social media setup/maintenance, and more), until such time that additional support staff is needed to grow the marketing team. We are looking for someone with all of these skills.
Does this sound like you?
- Creative Design Skills (as opposed to Technical Design) utilizing many different software applications including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), MS Powerpoint, MS Publisher, Apple Pages and Canva.com to create branded marketing pieces such as presentations, 1-12 page home brochures, postcards, business cards, web graphics, event flyers, etc.
- Strategic marketing planning, including meeting with agents to determine their needs vs. their wants, and not be afraid to tell an agent if their marketing idea or plan requires modification.
- Familiarity with the real estate industry, language, advertising guidelines, etc. a HUGE plus (will train the right candidate), as well as ConnectMLS (MRED) input/editing experience.
- Familiarity with Keller Williams eEdge system a HUGE plus.
- Experience working in another Keller Williams office a HUGE plus.
- Self-starter, driven and a never-ending thirst for knowledge as marketing.
- Ability to create and send eBlasts/Newsletters/email campaigns utilizing services like HTML editors, MailChimp, myKW eEdge, etc.
- Ability to teach in a group setting, advising agents on marketing strategies and step-by-step processes to help agents complete their own marketing efforts.
- IT/Tech Support is a HUGE plus.
- Web/Email Content Generation
- Social Media posting/blogging/strategizing/setup
- Online Reputation Management (Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, etc.)
- Use and updating of online task system, including running reports to provide monthly billing totals and tracking to inter-office billing.
- Competitive wage paid bi-weekly starting at $15-$18 per hour, with possibly bonuses to be added down the road.
- Monthly bonuses based on office/agent performance, as well as retention, typically a result of excellent support and follow up with agents.
Role: Marketing Coordinator - Real Estate
Location: Glen Ellyn,
Apply for this job now.