Primary Job Functions:
* Develop educational programs to improve product and clinical knowledge of field sales force.
* Provide clinical and product training to field sales representatives.
* Learn the Progressive Medical Inc. products thoroughly and become an expert in clinical product knowledge and sales features.
* Embrace new advancements in products while promoting education and training for new manufacturer products.
* Provide clinical support and education to the in-house sales support team and the customer service team.
* Travel with sales representative to assist with product evaluations, implementations, and presentations.
* Develop individual product modules for each manufacturer.
* Provide competitive product information to field sales force.
* Assist with comparative target market research analysis and reporting.
* Responsible for complying with cGMP guidelines.
* Attend medical shows and conferences as needed.
* Build relationships with manufacturers. Serve as PMI clinical specialist to manufacturers.
* Offer on-going clinical and product support to customers and seek ways to improve patient outcomes.
* Establish and monitor a corporate message board/chat room to discuss clinical product information in support of field sales representatives.
* Miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Management Team.
* Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Master’s degree preferred.
* Minimum of 5 years nursing and clinical experience.
* Home health care experience
* Long Term Care experience
* Operating Room experience
* ICU experience
* Sales and/or Marketing experience
* Ability to travel regularly
* Ability to manage multiple projects.
* Be fully vendor credentialed to meet all facility requirements.
* Requires excellent communication skills.
* Working knowledge of Windows - Excel and Word
Progressive Medical, Inc. is a leading distributor of specialty medical products throughout the United States. Our focus on innovative products helps clinicians to practice the highest quality care and increase safety, while also controlling overall costs in the areas of: surgery/anesthesia, interventional radiology, critical care and IV specialties.
Role: Clinical Specialist
Location: St Louis,
Apply for this job now.