We are seeking a Machine Operator to join our team! The Machine Operator is responsible for operating a variety of machines to fabricate metal parts to specifications in a timely fashion.
- Review Job Shop Tickets and prioritize work to maximize productivity
- Blueprint observation
- Obtain raw materials from the Warehouse as needed
- Load machines and monitor operation
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Adhere to safety and quality standards at all times
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High School education
Felling Trailers is a family owned and operated Full Line Trailer Manufacturer located in Central Minnesota that was started in 1974 by Mr. Merle J. Felling. Felling Trailers, Inc. has grown from a small shop to a factory and office complex that today covers over 260,000 square feet.
**BONUS IS FOR ALL POSITIONS*** $1,000 in total bonus!
Role: Machine Operator
Location: Sauk Centre,
Apply for this job now.